1. How can i book my hotel accommodation?
Please go through the hotels here and book your hotel by using the discount code UXINDIA15
2. How do I get my conference delegate pass if I already registered for the event?
Click here http://www.meraevents.com/ and print your tickets with your registration no and email id.
3. How do I reach the venue?
Click here http://2015.ux-india.org/venue.html to view the map and instructions to reach the venue.
4. Do I need to carry my laptop/ any other material?
Laptop is optional, but you must carry your ticket with you and if you are a student, you must carry your college id card along with your ticket.
5. Will I get a certificate of participation if I attend workshop/conference?
Yes. You will get a certificate only for the workshop.
6. I think I have paid twice, what should I do?
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with both the transaction details. We will help you out.
7. I need an invoice before I pay, what should I do?
Send a mail to email@example.com with delegate details and with the details to whom the invoice should be raised to.
8. Can I register at the venue?
Yes. You can register at the venue. It costs INR 12,000 per delegate, and we have only 10 passes which will be filled by First come first serve basis.
9. How do I become a volunteer?
Click Here to register as volunteer and update your strengths, interests and contact info.
10. What if I need to cancel my registration/send some one else in my place?
- For cancellations received before September 14, 2015, registration fees will be refunded at 50%.
- Cancellations received on September 14, 2015 or later will not be eligible for a refund
- No refunds will be given for No Shows
- Transfers: Registrations are transferable, we require notice of such in writing, a minimum of 5days prior to the event
11. How can I choose one workshop among the parallelly happening workshops?
We will circulate a form to choose the workshops you want by 21th Sept 2015 and the workshops rooms which will be filled by First come first serve basis.
12. What is the dress code for the conference?
No dress code however it's advised to be presentable in the professional gathering.